About Pure Elements
Pure Elements Spa was founded in 2006 by Gwen Fisher. Gwen wanted to offer a comfortable yet classy salon, and once she found the location, she knew it was perfect for a hair salon and spa.
Our mission statement was simple: “Loving Kindness.” We wanted our guests to arrive and instantly feel at home. All our staff support this theory of Loving Kindness, and we are proud to say that when you receive a spa treatment, you will feel this loving energy. Please come be our guest for a couple hours or a full day and experience the joy of Pure Elements.
- Please arrive 15 minutes early, so you can complete forms, get settled into your robe, and enjoy a fresh cup of herb tea or mineral water.
- If you are late, your appointment will still end at the scheduled time, as to accommodate our other guests. Our practitioners would like you to get the full benefit of your appointment, so please do arrive on time.
- Turn off all cell phones, pagers, and watch alarms. We would like you to enjoy the moment, as well as not disturb other guests.
- For the utmost relaxation, it is recommended that small children do not accompany you on your spa experience. Most local bed and breakfasts can offer you a list of reputable child care providers.
Rates, Reservations & Cancellations
- All prices are subject to 6% GST.
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, Interac, and Travelers Cheques.
- Reservations are recommended and is secured with your credit card or gift certificate number.
- A non refundable administration fee of $75.00 applied when booking large groups. This fee will be credited toward your service the day you are in.
- Guests who do not honor their appointments will be charged a cancellation fee as follows:
- Failure to show: 100% of the booked service.
- Less than 24 hours notice: 50% of the booked service.